Dr. Don Russell on Good, Married Sexual Intimacy: Assessment, conceptualization and treatment of sex and intimacy issues in couples
This 5.5 CEU one-day event
- Briefly reviews and critiques diagnostic categories of sexual dysfunction;
- Explores strategies for assessment, and conceptualization of sexual issues in the context of a couple’s whole relationship and the individuals’ intra-personal relationship.
- Attention will be given to how a therapist can create a safe, shame-free yet open and frank therapeutic context for sexual conversation. The event will place the couples’ sexual relationship into the broader context of their whole relationship and their intrapsychic relationship with attention given to the place of eroticism and desire within a marriage.
- Includes our Annual General Meeting over the lunch break
Presenter: Dr. Don Russell
Date: September 16, 2017 Time: 9 am to 12, 1:15 to 4 pm (12 to 1:15 AGM lunch)
Location: Canad Inns Windsor Park; 1034 Elizabeth Road (off Lagimodiere Blvd) Winnipeg
Meal arrangements: Refreshments only are included in workshop fee. In-house Aaltos menu options include:
- Breakfast- $9 to $19
- Lunch – $ 13.99 adult buffet
- Early registration by September 2, 2017- Student- $65 Regular-$75
- Post September 2,2017 registration- Student- $75 Regular- $95
The Annual General Meeting is free and open to people non-participating in the seminar.